HRO Today Announces 2022 Inclusion Award Finalists
Awards for DEI Executive of the Year and DEI Program of the Year to be Presented at Inclusion Summit in Atlanta on September 15-16
Awards for DEI Executive of the Year and DEI Program of the Year will be featured at the 2022 Inclusion Summit.
The 2022 Inclusion Awards recognize the work of HR, business leadership, and DEI executives that effectively implemented programs promoting an inclusive workplace and enhanced their employer brand.
Philadelphia, PA (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Sep 1, 2022 @ 9:00 AM Eastern —
SharedXpertise Media, publishers of HRO Today magazine and HRO Today Global, producers of the Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings, and organizers of the HRO Today Forums and Educational Events, is announcing the Finalists for the 1st Annual Inclusion Awards, which will be presented at the HRO Today Inclusion Summit in Atlanta on September 15-16.
HRO Today has a long tradition of recognizing the work of HR and talent management executives at our HRO Today Forums. In keeping with that tradition, the 2022 Inclusion Awards will recognize the work of HR, business leadership, and DEI executives that effectively implemented programs that promoted an inclusive workplace, enhanced their employer brand, and improved employee engagement & retention.
Selected by an HRO Today judging panel from nominations submitted by HR professionals, Finalists for the DEI Executive of the Year are:
- Valoria Armstrong, Chief Inclusion Office, American Water
- Jeremy Bennett, Associate Dean, Mercer University
- Lisa D. Givan, Vice President - Diversity, Equity & Belonging, Indiana Tech
- Dr. Virnitia Hendricks, Chief Diversity Officer, Santander Consumer USA
- Emanuel McCrainey, Department Vice President, HR (DEI & Talent), Blue Cross & Blue Shield Kansas City
- Ronda Moore, Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, Lexis Nexis Legal & Professional
- Regina Petty, Chief Diversity Officer & Partner, Fisher Phillips
- Sumita Shetty, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Finalists for the DEI Program of the Year are:
- Gas South
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Indiana Tech
- LexisNexis Legal & Professional
- Oxford University Press
- The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Southwire Company, LLC
- Veterans United
- Veterans United Home Loans
Award winners will be announced during a luncheon on day two of the Inclusion Summit, Friday, September 16, at the AMA Conference Center in Atlanta.
Vice President, Marketing