Breaking New Revelation — Department of Health and Human Services has Given Yale University $9 Billion Since 1998
Has Dr. Naomi Wolf uncovered the motives behind Yale University's mRNA COVID-19 booster mandates? It certainly appears so.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- Dr. Naomi Wolf challenged Yale University's COVID-19 booster mandate citing irrefutable harm to reproductive and cardiac health.
- Department of Health and Human Services had given Yale University billions of dollars, making it potentially in their best interest to enforce the booster.
- Yale's COVID-19 booster mandate only applies to students, exempting staff and faculty.
In 2022, H.H.S. gave Yale 607 million dollars. The student’s tuition only totaled 475 million. It is in Yale University’s best interest to force this toxic mRNA booster on its students.
Palm Beach, Florida (Newsworthy.ai) Thursday Dec 8, 2022 @ 4:20 PM Eastern —
Dr. Naomi Wolf Put Her Alma Mater Yale University on Notice over Their Bivalent mRNA COVID-19 Booster Student Mandate on December 3rd, 2022.
Dr. Wolf warned at a rally held at Yale of the numerous harms the experimental mRNA vaccines cause to female reproductive health, and to the cardiac health of young males. The irrefutable harms Dr. Wolf is reporting on are found in the court-ordered released Pfizer trial documents, international peer review studies, and the VAERS database – what Dr. Wolf has subsequently uncovered is something she believes should be reported on y the media.
Department of Health and Human Services has given Yale University billions of dollars since 1998
- H.H.S. has given Yale 9 billion dollars since 1998
- H.H.S. gave Yale 1.7 billion dollars since the start of the Pandemic
- H.H.S. gave Yale an additional 3.4 million dollars for aid with Covid Protocols
- In 2022 H.H.S. gave Yale 607 million — student’s tuition only totaled 475 million. It is in Yale University’s best interest to force this dangerous booster on its students.
Renowned Feminist, C.E.O. of DailyClout.io and spokesperson for the War Room/Daily Clout Pfizer Documents Analysis Project is available for interview
Dr. Wolf appeared on Children’s Health defense on December 8th, 2022 to speak about this latest revelation. Dr. Wolf's private detective, former US intel, and husband, Brian O’Shea did a deep dive into what the motive could be for Yale to inject healthy students with a booster that does not stop transmission. The most egregious part of this story is that only the students are mandated to get the booster. Yale Staff and faculty are exempt from this requirement.