Awards for HRD of the Year, TA Leader of the Year, Leaders of Distinction Presented at HRO Today Forum EMEA in Athens
Honored professionals from a variety of markets gather in Greece to receive recognition for their HR leadership and innovation
2022 2022 HRO Today HRD of the Year and TA Leader of the Year Awards
"The group of HR leaders in attendance is impressive and they have been very engaged in the event. It's been enlightening to discuss the issues they're facing in their countries," Elliot Clark, CEO.
Athens, Greece (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday Nov 2, 2022 @ 7:00 AM Eastern —
The HRD of the Year Award recognizes HR leaders that help drive workforce initiatives through innovation with measurable excellence in employee engagement and retention to prove it. These HRDs are responsible for providing leadership to ensure talent acquisition and retention, business growth, and a culture that can lead in a global workforce.
The 2022 HRD of the Year Individual Award Winners are:
- Lifetime Achievement: Murad Sahawnea, Power International Holding, Qatar
- Non-Profit: Dr. Paul Tladi, University of Fort Hare, South Africa
- Sustainable Workforce: Isil Tekan Ata, Cigna Insurance Middle East
- Large Market: Kutay Kavukcu, Novo Nordisk, Turkey
- Mid-Market: Natalia Patleva, SkyUp, Ukraine
Our 2022 HRD Leaders of Distinction are:
- Lilian Mendoza, Head of Human Resources, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Nada Sami Saeed, Director of HR Enablement, Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development - KSA
- Michael Miliopoulos HR Director, ANTISEL
- Rushda Sulaiman, Chief People Officer, MTO FORESTRY
- Nabil Batawi, Group CHRO, Alkhorayef Group
- Cathreen Bukachi, Group HR Director, WPP-Scangroup
- Branka Filipovich, HR Director, Monginis Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Rasha El Gamal, VP HR & Culture, DMG
- Husam Mansour , SVP Human Resources & Business Support, Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company (ADNIC)
- Raymond M., Chief People &Culture Officer, Zamara Kenya
- Daniel Chumu, Group HR Director, SF Group Of Companies Ltd
- Gokhan Ata Okutan, HR and Shared Services Director, Akkim Kimya Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
In the Talent Acquisition categories, the 2022 Individual Award Winners are:
- Small Market: Alvina Savchenko, Miratech
- Mid Market: Ayesha Khais Al Amri, Al Meera
- Large Market: David Priestley, Lonza
TA Team of the Year Winners are:
- Mid Market: HTEC, Talent Acquisition Team, Led By Predrag Pivarski
- Large Market: Adidas Talent Acquisition Tech, Digital & Data Analytics Team, Led By Mick Bradfield
Our TA Leaders of Distinction for 2022 are:
- Carolina Herrera - Head of EMEA and APAC Talent Acquisition, PIMCO
- Gargy Mohanty - Head of Clinical Talent Acquisition, Aster DM Healthcare
- Mohamed Othman - TA Head, Yas Holding
- Lance Petersen - Vice President: Talent Acquisition, Imperial (a DP World Company)
For more on the 2022 HRO Today Forum EMEA Awards, visit https://www.hrotoday.com/events/hro-today-emea/
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere in the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events, and social networks reach senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.