HRO Today Forum North America Celebrates HR Leadership
CHRO of the Year and Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards highlight HR leadership event that includes sessions, panels, and TED-talk style commentary from the brightest lights in the human resources field.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- SharedXpertise Media announces successful conclusion of 2022 HRO Today Forum North America.
- CHRO of the Year and Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year winners presented.
- HRO Today introduces new programs and interactive digital magazine format at the 2022 event.
CHRO of the Year and Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards highlight HR leadership event that includes sessions, panels, and TED-talk style commentary from the brightest lights in HR
Philadelphia, PA (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday May 11, 2022 @ 7:00 AM Pacific —
SharedXpertise Media, publishers of HRO Today magazine and HRO Today Global, producers of the Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings, and organizers of the HRO Today Forums and Educational Events, is proud to announce the successful conclusion of the 2022 HRO Today Forum North America and the winners of CHRO of the Year and Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year awards.
Hosted at the Westin Hotel in Center City Philadelphia, the 2022 HRO Today Forum North America featured more than 300 leaders of the human resources field, including over 50 Chief Human Resources Officers (CHROs). These leaders enjoyed three days of executive meetings hosted by our C-TEN group, a range of content sessions, lively panel discussions, a town hall with Wharton School HR Dean Peter Cappelli, and the introduction of TED-talk style speaking slots for leaders of different backgrounds to share challenges and situations they face.
The 2022 event also saw the introduction of HRO Today's new interactive digital magazine format, as well as the rollout of new programs for HR practitioners: the Professional Development Institute and Advisory Services.
HRO Today also bestowed its annual awards for CHRO of the Year and Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year. From delivering a winning culture to introducing fresh recruitment strategies, they are stewards and strategists who are responsible for a company’s talent and performance blueprint—all of which drive the business forward. To honor the contributions of these incredible leaders, HRO Today is proud to present the annual CHRO of the Year Awards.
- Small Market - Ray Khuo, Chief Human Capital Officer, BlueHalo LLC
- Mid-Market - Deb LaMere, CHRO, Datasite
- Large Market - Mai Lan Nguyen, SVP Human Resources, Schneider Electric
- Non-Profit - Carmen Canales, SVP & Chief People Officer, Novant Health
- Sustainable Workforce - Kathleen Pai, Chief People Officer, N-able
- Lifetime Achievement - Cecilia McKenney, SVP & CHRO, Quest Diagnostics
HRO Today‘s Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards recognize these leaders for their innovation and excellence in talent acquisition, including work within areas such as employer branding, technology, learning development, and employee engagement. Our 2022 winners are:
- Large Market - Amanda Day, VP Talent Acquisition, Cigna
- Non-Profit - Adam Shandler, Director, Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition, VNA Health Group
- Mid-Market - Beth Greenberg, VP Global Talent Acquisition, Integral Ad Science
- Talent Acquisition Team of the Year: For-Profit - NBC/Universal
- Talent Acquisition Team of the Year: Non-Profit - UCLA Health
The 2023 HRO Today Forum North America will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, May 3-5. Venue to be announced. The 2022 HRO Today Forum EMEA is scheduled for November 1-3 in Athens, Greece. For more, visit https://www.hrotoday.com/events/hro-today-emea/.
The 2023 HRO Today Forum North America