2023 HRO Today Forum North America Kicks Off in Las Vegas
Over 100 heads of HR descend on Las Vegas for executive-level content, networking opportunities, and the 10th Annual CHRO of the Year Awards.
Key Takeaways (TLDR)
- The 2023 HRO Today Forum North America will be held at the Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa.
- Over 100 heads of human resources will be attending the three-day event.
- The event features keynote speeches, panel sessions, and the 10th Annual CHRO of the Year Awards.
This is the largest gathering of heads of HR we have ever had at any event and, perhaps, anywhere. — Elliot Clark, CEO, HRO Today.
Las Vegas, NV (Newsworthy.ai) Wednesday May 3, 2023 @ 9:00 AM Eastern —
SharedXpertise Media, publishers of HRO Today magazine and HRO Today Global, producers of the Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings, and organizers of the HRO Today Forums and Educational Events, kicks off the 2023 HRO Today Forum North America at the Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa, which runs May 3-5.
Attendees will include over 100 heads of human resources, who will network with other HR executives and practitioners from throughout North America. The three days of the event will include:
- The World's Largest HR ThinkTanks: New for 2023, these breakout sessions will see HR leaders share, exchange, and debate ideas with peers on key subjects facing CHROs and HR executives.
- Panel sessions: “Leading HR to Become a True Business Partner” and “Managing ContinuousChange and Leading Remote, Hybrid, and Highly Distributed Workplaces.”
- Keynote address: “Becoming a Destination Workplace – Understanding Key Drivers of Engagement to InformYour Global Talent Strategy,” by Monica Sullivan, Global Functions HR VP, Zimmer Biomet
- 10th Annual CHRO of the Year Awards: The event's centerpiece, the HRO Today Awards Gala is the industry’s best-known and most prestigious event that brings together inspirational innovators and thought leaders.
- Thought Leadership Town Hall – Hosted by HRO Today CEO Elliot Clark and Dr. Peter Cappelli of the Center from Human Resources at the Wharton School of Business
Visit www.hrotoday.com/events/hro-today-forum-north-america/ for details and images of the event.
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere in the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events, and social networks reach senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.